Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Today's Checklist

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <s>WAKE UP</s>
    <s>SWIFTER SWIPE FLOORS</s>
    WAIT FOR FEDEX GUY
    <s>GET REPLACEMENT ATM CARD</s>
    <s>CLEAN INSIDE OF CAR</s>
    WAIT FOR FEDEX GUY
    <s>BUY LAST CONAN FIG I NEED</s>
    MOW THE LAWN
    CLEAN DOWNSTAIRS
    WATCH FOOTBALL
    WAIT FOR FEDEX GUY
    RENT MALLRATS
    <s>BUY NEW GOD DAMN PHONE</s>


    KILL MYSELF IF FEDEX GUY DOESN'T SHOW UP

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 01:18 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by toymank:
    PUT PANTS ON
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please do so... I was just able to forget the pic I had before...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We just watched that last night. Glad you're going to finally see it dude!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "BUY NEW GOD DAMN PHONE"
    BWHAHAHAHAHAA

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What's this "Charge batteries for twelve hours before initial use" crap !!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    What's this "Charge batteries for twelve hours before initial use" crap !!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wasn't there a time when batteries were charged when ya first got em?
    The Battery on our phone keeps dyin after bout 4 min of talkin..90 freakin dollars for the phone and I can only talk for a few mins before it shuts it self down
    [img]mad.gif[/img] :killbatterycompanysmilie:

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If I didn't want to be able to use the damn phone, I'd have kept the old one !!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todays checklist:
    1.Drink Coffee
    2.Mess around on the boards
    3.Wait for mail to see what books or CD's arrive today. *I've been a naughty boy with Tower and Amazon*"Just add $10.84 more and get free 'super saver' shipping"(File greed smile here)
    So do I do it???..of course I do. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    4.Wait for wife to murder me
    5.<s>Live through the day / night</s> [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Originally posted by TORMENTER:
    The Battery on our phone keeps dyin after bout 4 min of talkin..90 freakin dollars for the phone and I can only talk for a few mins before it shuts it self down
    [img]mad.gif[/img] :killbatterycompanysmilie:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you try to change the battery? I just changed mine and everything worked fine after that. (note that I chg the original battery after almost 2 years of use)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 02:31 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOLY CRAP!!

    Here;s mine
    <s>WAKE UP</s>
    make to do list.

    Damn you've been a busy boy this morning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •